The November monthly meeting of Natmac will take place on November 2nd commencing at 7:00 p.m. at Holy Cross Hospital.
This will be a shortened version of the Reminder as I am away from home visiting my new granddaughter in Utah (where it is in the 20?s this morning). Not to fret, I will back for the meeting, hopefully all thawed out.
I know you will be disappointed in not getting the usual reading list, but instead of reading all those articles you can ponder your choice for officers for the next year as our annual election will take place during the November meeting. I forgot to give advanced notice in last month?s Reminder, but nominations can be made from the floor.
The doorprizes this month will contain the new Magic Trackpad not awarded last month, an iPod shuffle and something else I can find in my Natmac
box back home. The usual rules will apply; each paid membership will receive one raffle ticket but additional tickets can be purchased at the cost of $1 or 6/$5. Only one prize per membership still applies, of course.
One item I do want to call to your attention is the list of books about Steve Jobs.
Top 10 Steve Jobs Books
Interesting news, views and rumors from Apple Here is a selection of the best books for learning about and being inspired by the late Steve Jobs! Any of these can be purchased for your own, personal benefit -- or as a superb gift for anyone on your gift list this year!
* Steve Jobs
* Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs
* I, Steve: Steve Jobs in His Own Words
* The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great
* Return to the Little Kingdom: Steve Jobs and the Creation of Apple
* iCon Steve Jobs: The Greatest Second Act in the History of Business
* Revolution in The Valley: The Insanely Great Story of How the Mac Was Made
* The Story of Steve Jobs and Apple from the Pages of Fortune
* The Definitive History of the World's Most Colorful Company
also see : http://www.ugnn.com/tag/steve-jobs/
That?s it for now. Looking forward to seeing you next Wednesday,
You know what the photo of the month is going to be: